Cartoon by Dave Harbaugh
We know that HIPAA compliance is one of the most important — and challenging — aspects of running a dental office. At Dental Revenue, we are fully committed to maintaining the confidentiality of information entrusted to us by our clients.
The Dental Revenue Performance Program is designed to generate new patient revenue. In order to measure performance and ROI, we need patient data points. We collect a very limited amount of information through recorded new patient phone calls and website forms. This lead information is stored in our secure Reporting Dashboard.
Tracking New Patient Incoming Calls
Our dental websites include two phone numbers: a new patient number and a current patient number. Occassionaly, a patient of record may call the new patient number. Dental Revenue does not review these leads. When it is determined that the recorded call is from a patient of record, it is deleted from the Reporting Dashboard.
If a new patient discusses sensitive information during a recorded call, our staff is instructed to delete these calls. This is a very rare occurrence do to the nature services which are focused on new patient generation.
Collecting New Patient Leads Through Web Forms
Our dental websites also include forms to capture new patient leads. Our websites typically have two types of forms: a general contact form and a request an appointment form. We only collect a limited amount of personal information:
- Patient Name
- Patient Phone Number
- Patient Email Address
We do not collect:
- Physical address
- Social security number
- Patient health information
- or other sensitive data
Our HIPAA-ready services:
- Attract new patients with online marketing across the web
- Review the new patients leads for quality and conversions
- Generate awareness with targeted newsletters and promotions
- Track lead results across all system activities to improve performance
- Emails are secured with encryption and/or password protect
- Dental Revenue and Ads Next comply with all business associate obligations under HIPAA/HITECH, enabling us to provide the highest level of service to our medical customers in the dental and medical industries.
Our company follows the policies and practices listed below:
- Our software programs have the ability to audit log-ins in real-time and able to prevent unauthorized users that would result in personal health information (PHI) breaches
- Our office is secure and includes 24/7 onsite building security
- We are willing to sign a Business Associate Agreement with any of our clients
- We store, transmit and destroy all messages within a system that contain PHI as required by HIPAA guidelines
- Training and awareness for staff members who have access to PHI
Learn More About the Dental Revenue Performance Program
Let us show you how Dental Revenue can you can reach your full potential with a conversion-driven dental website and dental marketing strategy.
Contact us today: 866-799-7789 or schedule a demo online.