A dental website serves as a representation of your “dental practice brand” on the world wide web. It serves as the “hub” of a successful marketing strategy. Dental Revenue provides a comprehensive dental marketing program that works best with a performance website. We believe that your dental website should serve as the “engine” for your complete marketing efforts. To keep the engine purring, your website needs to be easy to navigate, have trustworthy content, be visually appealing with a modern color scheme, and more! Learn about what goes into our dental website designs below.
Designed to Connect: What is a Performance Website?
We will design your dental website to support your marketing goals. It is the solid base for the Dental Revenue Performance Program. Our dental marketing company provides websites that brings in traffic, leads, and conversions. Our designs meet Google and other search engines’ standards, include unique content, and embrace Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Emotional connection: We want the user to be able to make an emotional connection with you and your dental practice.
- Social proof: Incorporating reviews, video, before and after imagery, and social media tools improve your online expertise, authoritativeness, trust and credibility.
- Accurate information: Your website content will be accurate and informative. It should answer common user queries about dental health topics and more.
- Ability to connect: Potential patients have the opportunity to seek a connection through an online appointment request, phone call, or calls to action.
The Elements of a Successful Website
We build more than a dental website for our clients. We create a foundation for a successful marketing program that has the flexibility to adapt to your changing needs. Your website is a “window” into your daily dental practice. As such, it should represent what separates you and your team from your local competition.
Dental Content: The Value of Relatable Words on the Web
As the saying goes, “content is king” when it comes to optimizing your website for maximum performance and ranking. With over 20 years of combined experience writing content for dentists, our team creates unique and original content for each and every client. The goal of your web content is to produce traffic and potential leads using key tools for online marketing:
- Dental keywords: These are words that generate traffic to the website and convert users into patients. They can also be phrases for voice search such as Amazon’s Alexa and Apple’s Siri to easily understand.
- Imagery and media: Having dental imagery, photos of the dental office and team at work, and videos add to the user experience. This greatly contributes to online visibility and creates a better sentiment around your practice.
- Monthly dental blog: Most of our marketing programs for dentists include a monthly dental blog post. Adding fresh content regularly supports the websites’ relevancy and keeps it top-of-mind in search results.
Optimizing your website for success
The term “SEO” is now ubiquitous in the marketing arena. It can refer to a wide range of methods and tools that improve search results for clients through the web. Search Engine Optimization means leveraging your website for the best possible rankings for important dental keywords. A site that ranks well in organic search can bring in more traffic and improve the odds of converting visitors into patients.
Focused on marketing for dentists, we follow trends and analyze the performance of your ongoing marketing program. This enables our team to identify successful strategies for top search results.
Ready to launch a marketing program for your dental practice that is as unique as you and your team? Schedule a demo to learn more about how our account management team can provide solutions to your marketing needs and maximize return on your investment.