A dental website serves as a representation of your “dental practice brand” on the world wide web. It serves as the “hub” of a successful marketing strategy. Dental Revenue provides a comprehensive dental marketing program that is built upon a performance website. We believe that your dental website should serve as the “engine” for your overall marketing efforts.
Designed to Connect: What is a Performance Website?
The foundation for the Dental Revenue Performance Program, your dental website is designed to support your marketing goals. From designing and coding to unique content and SEO throughout, we create dental websites that can generate traffic, leads, and conversions.
- Emotional connection: we want the user to be able to initiate an emotional connection with you and your dental practice when visiting your website.
- Social proof: incorporating patient reviews, video, before and after imagery and social media tools improve your online credibility.
- Accurate information: your website content should be accurate and informative, answering common user queries about dental health related topics.
- Ability to connect: potential patients need the opportunity to seek a connection through an online appointment request or phone call.
Being Chosen: the elements of a successful website
We build more than a dental website for our clients, we create a foundation for a successful marketing program that has the flexibility to adapt to your changing needs. Your website is a “window” into your daily dental practice and as such, should be representative of what differentiates you and your team from local competition. It is your vehicle for being chosen on the web.
Dental Content: the value of the written word on the web
As the saying goes, “content is king” when it comes to optimizing your website for maximum performance and ranking. With over 20 years of combined experience writing content for dentists, our team is committed to creating unique and original content for each and every client. The goal of your web content is to generate traffic and potential leads using key tools for online marketing:
- Dental keywords: keywords, longtail keywords, and phrases for voice search.
- Imagery and media: dental imagery, practice photography and related video add to the user experience.
- Monthly dental blog: most of our marketing programs for dentists include a monthly dental blog. Fresh content can support improved search results.
Optimizing your website for success
The term “SEO” is now ubiquitous in the marketing arena and can refer to a wide range of tools used to improve search results for clients through the web. Search Engine Optimization means leveraging your website for the best possible rankings for important dental keywords. A site that ranks well is seen higher up in organic search and can generate more traffic, improving the odds of conversions.
Focused on marketing for dentists, we follow trends and analyze the performance of your ongoing marketing program. This enables our team to identify successful strategies for top search results.
Let’s Get Started!
Ready to launch a marketing program for your dental practice that is as unique as you and your team? Schedule a demo and learn more about how our account management team can find solutions to your marketing needs and maximize return on your investment.