Is Your Dental Website Meeting Your Needs?
When it comes to marketing your practice on the web, your website serves as the online representation of your dental office. There are several important factors that can influence the success of your website as your primary online marketing tool- is your website working for you?
Dental Revenue has built a reputation on helping dentists achieve a successful and sustainable online marketing campaign using our Performance Program. Our websites are the foundation of this program for our clients and are supported by over a decade of dental marketing experience and technical expertise. We believe that your dental website should represent your unique practice using a range of tools that work together to achieve your goals.
- Design: not all websites are used in the same way- our designs are performance-driven and use our growing knowledge of the user experience (UX) for dental websites.
- Content: we provide personalized, original dental related content that is tailored to each client. We believe that content should be organic and change monthly through blogging, new pages and other content additions.
- SEO: optimizing for the search engines is a key aspect of building a successful online marketing strategy.
- Tagging: appropriate meta-tagging supports the overall structure of your website and maximizes its value in search engines.
- Responsive: today’s sites need to be fully responsive to be a top site in search. We follow and support the latest trends including mobile-first.
Do what you do best- we will take care of the rest.
We know that as a practice owner you want to be able to focus on the needs of your patients. That’s why we have focused on dentistry and provide a consultative marketing experience that understands your needs as a practicing dentist. From site design to content and paid advertising, our team stays on top of what it takes to be a leading dentist in your area in the search engines.
Your practice is always changing and so should your online marketing. Dental Revenue offers ongoing marketing support and services that can help you and your staff maximize your online efforts at the front desk. We provide an in-depth analysis of how your website is performing for you using tracked numbers, online forms, and a unique reporting dashboard to help make sense of it all. You can track your goals in real-time with our dashboard and work with our team to make adjustments along the way.
Is your website working for you? Maybe it’s time to evaluate your online health. We offer a free analysis and demo of our Performance Program. Contact us to learn more or schedule a time to speak with us. If you are ready to take your dental marketing to the next level we are ready to work with you- and for you.